[mythtv] Asus a7n266-vm, EPG and audio

bertusmedia at hotmail.com bertusmedia at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 15 09:33:07 EST 2003

I have that board and is working beautifully for me with 0.7

I took me a while to figure nic drivers + NV drivers + recompile kernel. But
after that it has been working flawlessly, and because of the form factor: I
have lots of airflow so I have only 1 8" fan on the side of the box, 1 11"
pair with a Zalman CPU cooler and I left my PSU open without fan. The box is
so quiet that during the night you only hear the HD recording (it actualy
sounds like an old mechanicall alarm clock). I'm really happy with that
board.

The uptime is close to 3 weeks now with no problems.

Roberto