[mythtv] Record now?

Stephan Wentz wentz at gmx.de
Wed Jan 15 16:48:28 EST 2003

yes, this is an issue... if a show starts at 20:00 and i program it at 20:01
mythtv doesn't record... but i think it should, when there is no conflict and
(show_start_time <= now() and show_end_time > now())...

that reminds me of one of my questions that hasn't been answered yet, will
future versions of mythtv let the backend do all the sql-query-stuff? right
now the frontend does it, and i don't think this is a good idea, since the
backend should provide all the data that the frontend uses...

bye, stephan