[mythtv] Record now?

Harondel J. Sibble help at pdscc.com
Wed Jan 15 22:12:44 EST 2003

On 15 Jan 2003 at 16:53, Stephan Wentz wrote:

> hmm if you schedule it through the epg recording doesn't work! i wanted to
> record a show yesterday, but it was a minute too late and it didn't start
> recording...

Hmm, sounds like something is not quite right with your setup, as that is
exactly how I do it.  I'll be watching a show and decide I want to record it,
so I bring up the epg, scroll to the show, hit space bar (or some key on my
remote), select record only this showing and am off to the races.

--
Harondel J. Sibble
Sibble Computer Consulting