[mythtv] Missing Images?

Merle Reine merle.reine at lindows.com
Fri Jan 17 15:03:33 EST 2003

I have a couple of questions. But first, thanks for all those that
helped me get mythtv working.

1.  On the initial screen, I have three buttons.  One is mythtv, one is
mythgame, and one is mythgallery.

The mythgame and mythgallery buttons do not have any icons on them but
the mythtv does.  Did I do something wrong or has this not been
implemented yet?

2.  I have mythweather installed and working if I call it via
mythweather but the button is missing   from the front screen.  I
checked mainmenu.xml and it is calling for mythweather  and I should
think it should bring up a button.  Any ideas?

3.  The setup button on the mythtv secondary menu (tvmenu.xml) does not
work.  The file tv_settings.xml that it is calling is there in
/usr/local/share/mythtv/ but it is not pulling it up.  Is this not
implemented yet or should it be working?

4.  The escape key was working initially once on the main menu to escape
from the program but now it is not working.  What setting/file do I need
to modify to get the escape to work?

5.  Lastly, I keep getting two copies of every post to the mailing
list.  Any ideas?  I have only one subscription but I get two of
everything from everyone.