[mythtv] Myth TV onscreen Caller ID

Derrick Rademaker technix at writeme.com
Sat Jan 18 09:00:39 EST 2003

while Im waiting for my equipment to arrive via several online retailers I had a phone call from a telemarketer,  It made me get up, go to the phone and look at the caller ID, then decide whether I wanted to answer it, i chose to this time, but had I seen a notification pop up on the screen of my tv with information regarding the call I may have just let it go.  I would think that something like this would be possible without intertupting the rest of the programming, and had i any programming knowledge I would even help out and start it, just an idea maybe one of you geniuses can take it farther than this post

Derrick