[mythtv] MJPEG Hardware

James D. Bearden james at nontrivial.org
Sat Jan 18 13:17:53 EST 2003

OK,

Obviously there is something about my setup that MythTV doesn't like. I have
been able to get no version of MythTV to like my setup, with the added
frustration that it ALMOST works. So I have decided that I will do what I
planned to do in before I stumbled accross MythTV: write my own VDR
application using the tools I know. It will be a lot simpler than MythTV,
but I think I can write a whole new application before I figure out what my
problem is with MythTV.

 ---
James D. Bearden
james at nontrivial.org
http://james.nontrivial.org/

Don't reward Microsoft's bad behavior! Investigate high quality,
full featured, secure, and free alternatives to Microsoft products
such as the Mozilla web browser (http://www.mozilla.org/releases/)
and Open Office (http://www.openoffice.org/dev_docs/source/1.0.1/)