[mythtv] MythWeb Fixes

Stephan Wentz wentz at gmx.de
Mon Jan 20 22:09:45 EST 2003

Another bug: the querys aren't quote-safe...
in functions.php, isInAlwaysRecord() (i put a debug-print in it):

<snip>
select * from record where title = ""Da habt ihr mein Leben"" and type = 4

Warning: mysql_num_rows(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result
resource in /home/httpd/htdocs/mythweb/functions.php on line 203
</snip>

the string has to be encoded. also in isInTimeslotRecord().

i thing myth in general has a problem with it, i'm getting errors in
mythfrontend, too...

bye, stephan