[mythtv] Re: How does this setup sound?

Ryan A. Carris rac at racarris.com
Tue Jan 21 18:39:51 EST 2003

I bought my Hauppage 401 WinTV-PCI before Christmas from
http://www.mwave.com for ~$80.  I've purchased quite a bit of hardware
from them.  They are very good on price and service.

So far, I'm very happy with the card, but the remote does not work under
Linux.  I've read that there are cards that work at OfficeMax for ~$40,
but can not confirm.

-rac