[mythtv] Re: How does this setup sound?

Michael D. Cencula mythtvuser at cencula.com
Tue Jan 21 19:53:34 EST 2003

There *is* support for these remotes using LIRC under linux.  Be aware,
however that not all of the Hauppage 401 cards come with the remote.  I
bought a "new" one off eBay (which must have been sitting on a shelf
somewhere for a *long* time).  It didn't have the remote.  Additionally, it
was unable to capture audio using the btaudio module with digital input.

-mdc