[mythtv] btaudio?

Gregorio Gervasio Jr. gtgj at pacbell.net
Wed Jan 22 19:30:10 EST 2003

>>>>> On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 20:15:32 -0700, Dave Smith <dizzyd at jabber.org> said:

d> On Wednesday, Jan 22, 2003, at 17:40 America/Denver, Gregorio Gervasio Jr. wrote:

>> You don't -- you tell mythtv (through setup) to use the new
>> /dev/dspX device for sound input.  Make sure you test it first using

[...]

d> Telling mythtv to use the /dev/dspX device for input -- is there a
d> special option for that in the config file (0.7). The only reference
d> to any sound device I've seen in the config file so far has been
d> labeled "Output only!". Am I missing something?

	This is one of the things you enter when you run the "setup"
program.  You can also modify the capturecard table in the mythconverg
database through mysql.
--
Gregorio Gervasio, Jr.
gtgj at pacbell.net