[mythtv] RE: Hosting Space for MythTV stuff

Julian Scarfe julian at and-dm.com
Thu Jan 23 12:19:14 EST 2003

Nate,

interested in collaborating on interface design. I do some information
design/prototyping for commercial interactive tv (worked on several
'channels'), and have had the opportunity to watch some consumer testing
focus groups try to navigate tv apps via a remote.
I won't be too useful yet - I've been getting the digests now for about a
month, but haven't jumped in and configured my own mythtv box (free software
is great, but free time is the real challenge).
Anyways, if you are interested in bouncing usability ideas off someone, drop
me a line.

Julian