[mythtv] Dual tuner card

Micah Morton micah at oregontech.net
Thu Jan 23 09:57:02 EST 2003

Interesting - I have a couple questions though. Once conexant releases a
driver for linux, will it be only for lindowsOS? or will it be released
for all linux variants?  I'm concerned about this because although I have
nothing against lindowsOS and actually thing its pretty awesome, I feel
dirty paying for closed source software. So, I may switch to lindows down
the line, but for now, mandrake/debian will have to do.

Also, the other drivers developed for lindows... will they too be lindows
only? or will the driver make its way to the linux market via open source?
 Any info is GREATLY appreciated!

Let the year of the linux desktop begin!

--Micah Morton
--Linux Network Test Engineer
--Intel Corp