[mythtv] RE: Hosting Space for MythTV stuff

Micah Morton micah at oregontech.net
Thu Jan 23 15:25:15 EST 2003

I agree.  Wiki would be an awesome way for people to communicate their
succeses, hardware lists, configurations, you name it. It even has support
for in-page file attachments so we could upload, say, our config files for
others to use.  I'd like to see mythtv.org impliment a wiki system. Hell,
the whole site could VERY easily be converted to wiki.  I'll volunteer to
do/help with it. What do you think Isaac?

--Micah Morton
--Linux Network Test Engineer
--Intel Corp