[mythtv] RE: Hosting Space for MythTV stuff

Micah Morton micah at oregontech.net
Thu Jan 23 16:13:11 EST 2003

What about a forum/phpBB type thing? Atleast that way it can be easily
searchable to the average joe. Would be better organized as well, could be
seperated into "hardware" and "software" and "configurations" and
"Wanted/For Sale". Something like that.

--Micah Morton
--Linux Network Test Engineer
--Intel Corp