[mythtv] Matrox G450 Tv-Out?

jasonmiller jasonmiller at micron.com
Fri Jan 24 08:59:39 EST 2003

Has anyone managed to get MythTV working with a Matrox G450? After a
ridiculous amount of Googling and searching the MythTV list archives I can
get TV out working fine in X. I can get the desktop on the tv using the
fbdev drivers and xawtv displays video fine. I can't, however, manage to get
MythTV to run on the TV.  It complains that it can't find xv.  I've seen a
bunch of posts about the G450 vs. G400 but I can't seem to find anything
definitive enough to make me give up completely. Of course, my frustration
level is so high now that that may do that anyway :)  Someone please either
enlighten me or put me out of my misery so I can go swap in an old Geforce 2
I have laying around!