[mythtv] MythTV Box (micro ATX) Case Suggestions

Alex Krohn alex at gossamer-threads.com
Fri Jan 24 15:24:13 EST 2003

Hi Eric,

> My question is, what kind of cool desktop-style cases are folks aware of out
> there that will accept full size PCI cards but still fit nicely into a home
> theater environment?  I don't want to spend $300 but I'm will to spend a
> fair amount for a nice box.

I've got a CoolerMaster ATC610 which blends in very nicely with home theater
equipment, takes a micro-atx m/b and can have full size pci slots. See:

    http://www.coolermaster.com/case/p610.htm

for more info (they have newwer models I think too).

Cheers,

Alex

--
Alex Krohn <alex at gossamer-threads.com>