[mythtv] Re: How does this setup sound?

Brian Foddy bfoddy at visi.com
Sun Jan 26 21:39:56 EST 2003

I picked one up at Microcenter for ~$85.
The remote does work in Linux, but its hardly worth the special effort to
get it.  It might be more worth while to buy a IRman receiver, get a cheap
universal remote and you will have a lot more buttons to choose from.
I found there really wasn't a good selection of buttons  available to
map lirc commands to.

As for the card, I have no complaints.  I don't have btaudio working.
I tried it on the non-stereo version and failed, I don't know if it
will work on the fm-stereo version.