[mythtv] Overscan GUI problem

Brian Foddy bfoddy at visi.com
Mon Jan 27 13:29:50 EST 2003

It seems like its actually formatted to fill a 800x600 screen
(it exactly fills it).  I don't understand why, but it hasn't
caused too much trouble.  However I think when I get output to the
TV, having to underscan to 640 will cause some fonts looking pretty poor.
I hope to get the TV output working today or tomorrow.