[mythtv] Tuner trouble...

John johnmythtv at crombe.com
Mon Jan 27 17:55:24 EST 2003

Hi Chris,

Thanks.  You've helped.  Now for the first time, I have the fb doing the
video output (/dev/fb0), plus I have the /dev/video both working together.

Still can't tune though.  One question on your setup below...

Your first line is to load the module "i2c-algo-ks".  When I try that, I get
missing dependencies.  If I load i2c-core first, it fixes it, but does that
break other things?

Also, I find I have to load i2c-algo-bit in order to satisfy other
dependencies, but you don't?

Finally, could you post your XF86Config-4 file?

Thanks!
John