[mythtv] Debian packages 0.7-12

Mark Pitman mark at ePitman.com
Mon Jan 27 23:48:21 EST 2003

I installed the Debian packages, 0.7-12 and I am having a problem. I get
the following errors:

when installing the package I get:

Setting up mythtv (0.7-12) ...
chown: failed to get attributes of `/etc/mythtv/theme.txt': No such file
or directory
dpkg: error processing mythtv (--configure):
 mythtv

Then when trying to run myth-setup I get:

QSqlDatabase warning: QMYSQL3 driver not loaded
QSqlDatabase: available drivers:
couldn't open db

Anyone else running into these types of troubles?