[mythtv] Debian packages 0.7-12

Mark Pitman mark at ePitman.com
Tue Jan 28 09:11:45 EST 2003

OK, purging the package and reinstalling fixed the first problem. I had installed and uninstalled before, hoping that it would fix the problem with QT magically ;)

Here's the output of reportbug. I am new to Debian but not linux. Is there some way to test the libqt3-mt-mysql package?

Package: mythtv
Version: 0.7-12
Severity: normal

-- System Information
Debian Release: testing/unstable
Architecture: i386
Kernel: Linux SecretSquirrel 2.4.20-bf2.4 #1 Wed Dec 25 13:17:08 UTC 2002 i686
Locale: LANG=C, LC_CTYPE=C

Versions of packages mythtv depends on:
ii  adduser           3.49                   Add and remove users and groups
ii  cron              3.0pl1-73              management of regular background p
ii  debconf           1.2.21                 Debian configuration management sy
ii  libc6             2.3.1-10               GNU C Library: Shared libraries an
ii  libdbd-mysql-perl 2.1020-2               A Perl5 database interface to the
ii  libfreetype6      2.1.3-6                FreeType 2 font engine, shared lib
ii  liblame0          3.93.1-0.0             LAME Ain't an MP3 Encoder
ii  libmyth-0.7       0.7-12                 Common library code for MythTV and
ii  libqt3-mt         2:3.1.1+cvs.20021220-1 Qt GUI Library (Threaded runtime v
ii  libqt3-mt-mysql   2:3.1.1+cvs.20021220-1 Mysql database plugin for Qt3 (Thr
ii  libstdc++2.10-gli 1:2.95.4-15            The GNU stdc++ library
ii  libxmltv-perl     0.5.6-1                Perl libraries related to the XMLT
ii  pwgen             2.03-1                 Automatic Password generation
ii  wget              1.8.2-8                retrieves files from the web
ii  xlibs             4.2.1-4                X Window System client libraries