[mythtv] New Theme in Progress: SasQuatch

tarek Lubani tarek at tarek.2y.net
Tue Jan 28 23:54:55 EST 2003

Thank you for the kind words.. As for the name, I ran the question of a
name by a friend and told him that I wanted something such that people
later would refer to it as "the unfortunately named..." That combined with
the "mythical" nature of the word had him decide "Sasquatch".. I
contributed the capital Q, and we were on the way!!

tarek : )