[mythtv] Question on LiveTV

Ryan Tassotti LSS5 at brisbane.qld.gov.au
Thu Jan 30 09:27:31 EST 2003

Hi all

* Is there a way to disable the 'LiveTV' function in MythTV?  In other words, to use it just like a normal TV with no live functionality?

I love the program scheduling, the EPG etc, but my PC isn't really up to spec to encode and decode at the same time (ie. LiveTV).

* Also, when running mythfrontend, i can't go into the 'Setup' option for some reason, it just sits there.  I can get into all other options though, eg. Schedule a Recording, Watch TV etc.  Any ideas why this might be happening?

Many thanks.

This message has passed through an insecure network.
All enquiries should be directed to the message author