[mythtv] numeric keys for EPG navigation

Erik Arendse erik_nospam.arendse at bigfoot.com
Thu Jan 30 14:14:50 EST 2003

At 30-1-03 14:01, Bruce Markey wrote:
>However, I agree with Isaac that some of the key binding
>have become haphazard and should be reorganized a bit. I
>think it might help to have more optional keys defined
>so that things that aren't absolutely necessary can be
>mapped to keys that are commonly found on remotes.

I'll go over the source of MC (hopefully tonight) and create a single
header which defines two keys for every function. Should be enough for
anybody, first key can be used to map to his/her favorite keyboard key,
second one to a 'dummy-keyboardkey' just to map a LIRC command to.
Somebody else can do the other modules later on, using the same header.

I already noticed there were some switch-case key-tests in the source, so I
won't make a runtime configurable version. Anybody cares?

Erik