[mythtv] openbrick / frontend

Larry Matter mythtv at matter.net
Thu Jan 30 18:58:44 EST 2003

>>> I have written to Via about both their binary drivers and the mpeg
>>> decoder support; they promissed to get back to me...
>>
>> Good luck!
>
> Thanks.  Nothing so far...

I did finally hear from Via btw.  The rep said that she had been advised
that they would be releasing the source to the video driver in 2-3 months.
 She also told me that it is not her decision to make so things could
change but that was the current plan.  They've actually been very
responsive to me, even if they don't give me the answer I want :-)

Larry