[mythtv] *New* [APP/patch] MythChannels

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Tue Jul 1 11:11:03 EDT 2003

Well... it might not bother you be it sure does bother me.
I would have expected people from countries with loads of channels to do
a lot of zapping and would want this to be very fast but probably I was
wrong. Anyway, I personally really felt that I wouldn't do a lot of
zapping on a system that switches "so" slowly.

If this is a technical obstacle we can't get around too bad, I'll just
live with it. But if anybody has an idea how it could be done and give
me some pointers I wouldn't mind spending some time on it (it would be
in my best interest after all).