[mythtv] more mythweb updates

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Tue Jul 1 11:15:38 EDT 2003

MythWeather? So we're going to get a web interface on some data that is
retrieved from a website in the first place? Isn't that overkill?

You could just put the weatherchannel showing the correct page inside a
frame.

Just kidding :-)

I'm still looking for someone to help me with a web version of
mythweather, and as always, am hoping to find some way to integrate this
with mythmusic, so I can use the web interface to control music playback
on various frontends.

Oh, and quite a bit of work still needs to be done on the interface.

-Chris