[mythtv] more mythweb updates

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Tue Jul 1 20:31:11 EDT 2003

Having shall we say "updatable thumbnails" (or not-so-thumb maybe) in mythweb would be
very cool.

I envision (since I can't code it :)) something like this:

You call up the details of a specific recording. It has a still frame from the video at the top
and various details below. It also has << and >> buttons to go, oh, 30 seconds in either
direction. That should make it possible to make sure your program is in there (i.e. 0:0:0,
0:0:30, 0:1:0...). Maybe there could be a text entry to go to a specific point in time, maybe
0:45:32)? I'd love to have that when I'm out of the house... :)