[mythtv] Automatic deletion

Achint Sandhu sandhu at kilo.dyndns.org
Wed Jul 2 14:11:38 EDT 2003

This is probably going to get me kicked off the list :-), but the URL
following URL http://www.anandtech.com/showdoc.html?i=1766&p=16 provides some
screenshots of Windows XP media center edition.

I'd like to direct your attention to the screenshot of the recording screen at
the bottom, where it gives you the options for how long you want to keep the
show. One of the options is "Until space is needed".... I think this would
probably work fairly well, where when space was needed, the software could
start deleting shows that were tagged as above starting with the oldest.

Another intresting option on the screen is the "Recording Quality" option...
Kind of neat.... I can have different quality for different shows I am
recording....

Comments ???

Cheers,
Achint

--
"There are 10 types of people in the world.  Those that understand
 binary and those that don't"