[mythtv] Automatic deletion

Cedar cedarmckay at mac.com
Wed Jul 2 13:32:41 EDT 2003

I think this thread would be better on the users list (if at all).

> Another intresting option on the screen is the "Recording Quality"
> option...
> Kind of neat.... I can have different quality for different shows I am
> recording....

This is already implemented. You can set up recording profiles from the
setup menu right now. The default ones are called "Live TV" and
"Default" but nothing is stopping you from making profiles called "Low
Quality", "Medium Quality" etc etc. Then in the recording dialog (record
this show, record this timeslot, etc) hit the "i" button. This brings up
an advanced recording dialog that lets you select a recording profile.

best,
Cedar