[mythtv] more mythweb updates

Jonathan Kolb jkolb-mythtv at greyshift.net
Thu Jul 3 19:06:50 EDT 2003

> Interesting, but for some reason all I get are 0 byte files, even after
> having generated the files in mythtv. If I copy them over manually, it
> works fine...

This may be due to one of two things: Either you set a $backend_hostname or
some of the fields selected from the db were null.  I didn't think that
anything I was getting out of the database would ever be, so I didn't bother
to check.  (Bad practice, I know).  Anyway, here's a new patch that may fix
your problem.

> Everyone can read the directory and the files in it.
> Not that it would be all that difficult to just copy them in there once
> in a while, but the point was to be able to do without that, right?

Yes, that was exactly the point.

Jon