[mythtv] Re: [OSD] SasQuatchOSD updated and adapted.

Martin Moeller martin at martinm-76.dk
Fri Jul 4 08:41:19 EDT 2003

Nice to hear. The hard work is someone elses though. I just adapted the
missing parts and tweaked a value here and there.

I have tried a couple of different brightness levels for the description
text, but it seems there are always some shows where any value I try
clashes... I just tried changing outline from no to yes on infofont and
that seems to work quite a bit better...

I have uploaded a 'new' version with this alteration (it is simple to
fix if you already have it, though).

I hope that works better for you, too.

Isaac, do you think this theme could be added to the website?