[mythtv] possible playback bug

Cedar McKay cedarmckay at mac.com
Fri Jul 4 17:54:38 EDT 2003

I'm using 0.10

when I watch an in progress recording very close to "real time" (in
other words I ff until I'm up against real time) then watch for a while
the recording will sometimes pop up the end of show dialog (save
position, just exit, etc) even though the show is not finished
recording. It is as if the player plays back a tiny bit faster than the
record process happens and you "run off the edge" of the recording.
When I re-select the recording to watch, it plays fine passing through
the previous trouble spot no problem.

please let me know if there is any more information I could provide.

best,
Cedar