[mythtv] [MythVideo] system call -> trouble

Kenny ke-aa at frisurf.no
Mon Jul 7 05:16:50 EDT 2003

Hi All!

Had some trouble with MythVideo, and traced it back to the system call in
videotree.cpp and others. I did some tests with a QProcess substitute, and
this did the trick, at least for me.

The problem was that whenever I ran a video, the whole app would freeze.

I don't have much experience with QT, but figured enough out to do this
test. There is another problem that I can't seem to get the grip on:

How to send keys like Escape and so on through QProcess::writeToStdin?

Cherio,
Kenny.