[mythtv] MythMusic Patch Help

m0j0.j0j0 m0j0 at foofus.net
Tue Jul 8 16:41:47 EDT 2003

> 	I re-implemented the intelligent playlist stuff when I rewrote the GUI. Not
> suprising I didn't get it right.

No problem. Since no one has complained, I have a feeling that I'm the
only person that has tried to use it. Figured I should play with it
occasionally, since I originally threw it in there. ;)

> > In the patch I wrote some code to grab the minimum and maximum values
> > for a couple columns using only the songs selected in the current
> > playlist.
>
> 	This is going in the right direction, but a few comments:

Thanks for the comments. The reason I did the database query was to get
minimum/maximum values to use in the math. I'd also like to add in some
averages to the equation eventually. If all that data is already in
memory, I should just be able to calculate it from there and do away
with the DB query.

I'll try again. Thanks much for your help and patience.

Joe