[mythtv] Bug: Not recording after conflict with live tv

Christian Hack christianh at pdd.edmi.com.au
Thu Jul 10 12:25:03 EDT 2003

Do you mean just the second part (recording back to live tv) or both
steps in the process? If the former, I'm assuming it will just drop back
to the "Watch Recordings" selector page?

I for one use the live tv -> recording bit quite a bit since I commonly
get up and walk away from the from the TV and rely on it automatically
changing from live tv to recording.

Keep up the good work...

CH