[mythtv] Filling DVB-s info w/mythchannels

Ben Bucksch linux.news at bucksch.org
Mon Jul 14 20:51:27 EDT 2003

Ramon Roca wrote:

> I'm in the process of filling the DVB-s info in the database with my
> new module and testing it.

You added DVB support to the channel setup dialog? Great, thanks! :)

> Currently locked because seems that dvbchannel doesn't get the channel
> at CheckChannel method in tv_rec.

Kenny wrote: "
And there is also something wired in the SQL Query in CheckChannel:
.arg("Input1") // Should be (channelinput)
"
Maybe that bug is the reason? I didn't get to look into the DVB code
again yet, sorry.

> Note that this is not CVS, there is a few changes at the database.

What is "satid"?

Why is channel type necessary? Shouldn't we rather establish some link
from videosource to capturecard? In my setup app, IIRC I went from
channel -> videosource -> first cardinput with that source ->
capturecard. The weak link is that "first".