[mythtv] Re:mythDVD module v0.0 released

Torquil Gault torquilgault at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 14 22:32:30 EDT 2003

Guys,

It is integrated into mythVideo in that it will
'extract' the movie into the directory where mythVideo
expects it to be. You have to run the "Video Manager"
option to get it into the 'player' section. Eventually
I hope to wrap a GUI screen around it all and add such
things as movie category and the like. I also find
that it's best to reboot after two 'backups' as it
seems to slow down alot after that ... not sure why
*sigh*

Ian ... i hope you are a responsible user of it. As am
I :)

I'll see if I can tidy up the install script alittle
better ... it was a quick & dirty script :(

Thor: can you give me a yell, perhaps we can share the
load and produce something really quickly ???