[mythtv] more mythweb updates

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Tue Jul 15 00:14:45 EDT 2003

ok, I've finished all of the basics on the "scheduled recordings" page
(also merged with "fix conflicts" since they're essentially the same
info).

I also included some suggestions about the list display so that the
status of to-be-recorded shows shows up (basically, I just draw upon
data from the backend as well as the database, which tells me the
"conflict" status of a show, etc), though at the moment the style sheets
need some serious reworking to make everything more visible.  Anyway,
different colors/borders for duplicate/suppressed/conflicting
recordings, etc.  Pretty slick.

anyway, as always, it's available at

	http://forevermore.net/mythweb.tar.bz2

I still need to incorporate Ben's category_type (enhanced is_movie),
update searches (and maybe do the movie page since Ben's mod should make
things pretty easy) and do the full-day view for individual channels.
Probably in that order.  After that, there are a few minor css things to
resolve, and then I'm going to set it loose in cvs for all of you to
poke holes in - and hopefully fix for me ;)

-Chris