[mythtv] x10 Remote (Entertainment Anywhere/MP3 Anywhere)

Geoffrey Hausheer ou401cru02 at sneakemail.com
Tue Jul 15 10:09:58 EDT 2003

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 06:32:52 -0500 (CDT), "hayward-at-slothmud.org
|mythtv/1.0-Allow|" <yw2xhi2i070t at sneakemail.com> said:
>

> I'm going to start by building some proof-of-concept code for reading and
> recognizing the different remote control keys from the serial port (this
> seems fairly straight-forward when looking at the x10mp3 XMMS plugin for
> this remote control)

I should have mentioned that (a) the X10 MP3-remote is only supported in
CVS LIRC, and (b) if you want to write a driver for myth so that irxevent
isn't needed, that'd probably be much more welcome.

.Geoff
--
  Geoffrey Hausheer
  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX