[mythtv] Adding a new TV card to lirc

a s ax763 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 15 13:21:29 EDT 2003

I have my KWORLD 878RF working just fine (for thoseinterested, options bttv type=78, tuner=2 in moduled.conf) but there is nobuilt-in support for it#8217;s bt878-based remote receiver in lirc.  Thispage http://bt848x.sourceforge.net/s_card.en.htmlshows gpio_mask=15 for the card, but no other info.  The current lirc CVShas a KWORLD model in lirc_gpio.c, but it#8217;s not clear that it#8217;s thesame model.  Is there a sane process for figuring out all of the requiredparameters?