[mythtv] pls HELP. decoding DVB-s output.

Kenneth Aafløy ke-aa at frisurf.no
Wed Jul 16 00:28:27 EDT 2003

Ramon Roca wrote:
>However, I do se a few blocks on the images, and audio slicks... looks like
>there is some trouble decoding the stream.
>I'm now tuning to CNN International at Astra.
>Pls, anybody can give me an idea of what's going wrong?
>ac-tex damaged at 22 15
>concealing errors
>ac-tex damaged at 32 7
>ac-tex damaged at 13 26

Hi!

I have trouble like that when I'm using my CAM, but it usually settles after
1-3 reinsertions. This then affects all channels, not just the ones that are
encrypted. The driver I'am using has no CAM Link Layer support, meaning all
communication with the CAM is done in firmware, as MythTV has yet to accuire
support for this interface.

Hope it helps.

Kenneth.