[mythtv] Latest CVS LiveTV->Recording problems

Mike Wohlgemuth mjw at woogie.net
Fri Jul 18 11:36:13 EDT 2003

I checked out CVS from about 9:30 this morning, and am having problems
with the LiveTV to Recording transition.  Once it starts recording, the
frontend keeps skipping back to the beginning of the recording.  It gets
further and further into the recording each time, but eventually it will
start over.  Also, if I hit escape to exit, no matter what selection I
make, whether delete, save position & exit, or don't save position &
exit, I end up back at the beginning of the recording.

Mike