[mythtv] mythtranscode problems and questions PVR-250

Geoffrey Hausheer ou401cru02 at sneakemail.com
Fri Jul 18 10:56:42 EDT 2003

On Thu, 17 Jul 2003 18:09:08 -0500, "Chris Siwiec csiwiec-at-ftdi.com
|mythtv/1.0-Allow|" <apafhi6tlh0t at sneakemail.com> said:
> okay thanks I will give it a shot let you know how it works.  I guess my
> confusion was that I thought the PRV-250 was a mjpeg encoder card but its
> not.  It does hardware compression of an incoming signal but not of a
> file.
> Dumb on my part sorry about confusion.

I screwed up the command line in my previous post.  To run the transcoder
manually (rather than using 'X' from the playback screen), you need to
add a '-l' to the command-line in order to process the cutlists.

.Geoff
--
  Geoffrey Hausheer
  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX