[mythtv] mythmusic feature request

David Won phlegm at rogers.com
Sat Jul 19 12:29:23 EDT 2003

Actually we should be naming it folder.jpg since they are theo nes that
follow the .desktop-entry spec, for example KDE and GNOME.

     * Windows XP Explorer

     * Windows Media Player 9+

     * CDcover, an XMMS plugin

     * CoverViewer, another XMMS plugin.

     * wmalbum, a WindowMaker dock applet

     * Various WinAMP plugins, for example ShowCover.

A great app that helps you get these covers is albumart. A small kde app
that scans directories and grabs images off the net.
It would be cool to have a cover display.

Dave

--
David Won <phlegm at rogers.com>