[mythtv] new mythweb

Isaac Richards ijr at po.cwru.edu
Mon Jul 21 17:37:45 EDT 2003

On Monday 21 July 2003 04:16 pm, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Monday 21 July 2003 01:36 am, Chris Petersen wrote:
> > ok, it's ready for cvs...
> >
> > Still missing a few things - movie section, color changes, recording png
> > preview, but it's usable now, and has all of the basic functionality
> > that "needs" to be in it.
>
> Seems to me that a lot of the category colors are really unreadable..  The
> light blue and the neon green don't have much contrast at all with the grey
> text.  The orange color isn't much better..

Also, the program popups don't work at _all_.  They're getting stuck on
constantly, they don't show up if browser is scrolled down a little, etc.  No
'back to listings' button on the recording options screen (since hitting back
doesn't work).  If I do hit back enough to get back to the listings page, it
takes a reload for the program to show up as selected to be recorded.  The
listings page seems to take a lot longer to load than the old version --
several seconds difference, granted, it's displaying more data, but still...

The recorded section doesn't work with current CVS.  After fixing that..  It'd
be nice if the default sorting method was newest first, I can't even get it
to sort like that by clicking on the headers.

I don't really like the scheduled recordings page.  Seems less functional than
the current mythweb one -- can't see what the type of recording a program is,
no way to delete the scheduled recording.  What you have now works for a fix
conflicts screen, but not for a list of scheduled recordings, I'd think.

Isaac