[mythtv] new mythweb

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Jul 21 15:53:30 EDT 2003

> I can't replace something that works with something that doesn't.

I never expected that.  My thought was always to have a mythweb2 or
something like that, at least until things were completely stable.

> They should be off by default, then.  This is _slow_.  About 6-7 seconds
> versus about 1.

weird.  But yeah, maybe.

> programinfo struct changed several times.  You're also missing the weekslot
> stuff, but that doesn't break things =)

ah.  yeah, will have to dig into that tonight, i guess.

> Nothing on the scheduled recordings page is a link.

really?  oops, that's just a mistake.

> Oh, now I see -- what you have as 'Scheduled Recordings' is what the older
> mythweb calls the old 'fix conflicts' interface.  I hadn't had anything with
> a conflict before..

yeah.  In some previous email, I mentioned that I had combined the two
pages.  There really is no need to have separate pages - the old "fix
conflicts" page listed all of the scheduled recordings, too.

-Chris