[mythtv] Latest CVS LiveTV->Recording problems

Mike Wohlgemuth mjw at woogie.net
Mon Jul 21 20:19:22 EDT 2003

Isaac Richards wrote:

>Applied this, thanks =)

This is much better, but I'm still having problems with the recording
skipping back to the beginning.  I'll try to add those debugging
statements and see how it goes.

One thing that I've noticed in my testing (and will hopefully be easy to
reproduce) is that if I'm watching live tv, enter the episode guide, and
then select a currently running show to record, the video will go blank.
 Everything else seems to function properly, it's just that none of the
display seems to work.  If I hit escape and then space (which should
bring up the exit dialog, and then save the current position and go back
to the tv menu) the tv menu gets displayed properly.

Mike