[mythtv] new mythweb

Michael Kedl kedlm at knology.net
Wed Jul 23 11:52:11 EDT 2003

I use mythweb every day or so.  So I thought I'd try your new version.

Plus side:
- it looks very nice
- pop ups work "ok"; but sometimes appear "near by"; probably a web
browser issue, not your code (but I didn't look into it)

Down side:
- I'm using .10+ but not "current cvs"; is that why the recorded and "to
record" screens show trashed output?  mis-matched mythweb -> backend
code?  if not then there is a bug or two here; my old mythweb works fine
- it takes MUCH longer to load over the internet when I'm here at work
(old version takes 15s and new version takes 42s to load the main
listings page and I have 256Kb/s uplink at home and fast machines on
both ends)
- movies link is broken
- the list by "station" (click on a station) is always an empty list

Keep up the good work and let me know if I can help.
Since I've been told my help on the DVD ripping stuff is unneeded at
this time (being re-written by someone else), I have a little bandwidth
available.  I worked on the "old" version some and have a good knowledge
of HTML, javascript and PHP.

Cheers,
Mike

Michael Kedl <kedlm at knology.net>