[mythtv] Channel management

Tako Schotanus quintesse at palacio-cristal.com
Thu Jul 24 23:48:38 EDT 2003

Same here in the Netherlands, the frequencies are different from city to
the next (we've even encountered small differences within the same
city!) so I just edited the channel table by hand. Something like
mythchannels sounds like a good tool to help people from countries like
ours manage the channel info.